Yogi Berra Stadium
Facts about NJ Jackals-Yogi Berra Stadium
Facts about The NJ Jackals -
Yogi Berra Stadium
ADDRESS: One Hall Drive Little Falls, NJ 07424
Stadium Capacity: 3,784 (Additional overflow lawn seating available)
- From New Jersey Turnpike: Exit 16W to Route 3 West to Route 46.
- From Garden State Parkway South: Exit 154 to Route 46 West
- From Garden State Parkway North: Exit 153B to Route 3 West to Route 4
The New Jersey Jackals are proud to offer FREE PARKING for allfans. Upon arrival, fans will be directed by parking attendants to one of the four available free parking areas. Handicap parking is available for those guests that have valid permits and require such accessibility.
Northeast League – 1998, 2003-04
- All dimensions on the field of Yogi Berra Stadium end in the number 8 to honor Yogi Berra who wore #8 for the New York Yankees.
- In addition to the Jackals, the Montclair State Red Hawks also play their games on the field of Yogi Berra Stadium.
- Numerous rentals and special event have been held at Yogi Berra Stadium, including WDHA’s Rock the Park concerts, adult and little league games and a Willie Nelson/Bob Dylan concert.
- Yogi Berra Stadium has played host to the ABC/WPLJ Charity Game since 2004.
- Yogi Berra Museum is located adjacent to the stadium. It has memorabilia and historical information on the New York Yankee legend, Yogi Berra.
- The stadium has 2 picnic areas, 1 outdoor birthday party area, 1 arcade, 1 souvenir shop, 1 Kid Zone game area and no obstructed-view seating.
- The Jackals have retired three numbers - #8 for Yogi Berra; #28 for Joel Bennett, who played and coached with the Jackals for 7 years; and #4 for Zach Smithlin, who holds team records for most games played by a position player (472), runs scored (472) and stolen bases (154).
The only animals allowed inside Yogi Berra Stadium are Jack the Jackal and service animals. However, the Jackals do host numerous Pets in the Park nights throughout the season, during which animals are permitted inside the stadium for free with the purchase of a ticket for their companion.
For your convenience, we have an ATM machine in the Jackals Den Arcade, located behind the Press Box.
Yogi Berra Stadium is equipped with a handicapped accessible elevator, and can be found by entering the red door adjacent to the ticket office. The elevator is also open to use for those with strollers.
As a rule, any outside food and beverage is NOT permitted in Yogi Berra Stadium.
Night Games are available at this stadium- Please contact 732-501-1857 for more details